Sporting activities around Hotel Schweizerhof
Explore the area near the hotel by foot, bicycle or on cross-country skis! A sledge hire station is located in the hotel.
Hits for hotel guests:
- Discounted lift ticket for stays of 2 nights or more
- In summer: Upper Engadine mountain and public transport free of charge (stays from 2 nights)!
- Biker welcome!
- Cross-country skiing: training camps with Curdin Perl (summer and winter)
|Migratory & Biker hotel: Specialisations classified by hotelleriesuisse|
Sport region Upper Engadine
In autumn when the larch turns a golden hue, the Upper Engadine is the ultimate hiking paradise. Perfectly prepared pistes, the longest illuminated night-time run in Switzerland and countless kilometres of cross-country ski trails will please any winter sports enthusiast. In the Upper Engadine, you'll find attractive sporting options at any time of year.
Summer sports in the Upper Engadine
- 550 km of hiking trails
- 400 km of mountain bike routes
- Four golf courses
- Water sports on Lake Sils and Lake Silvaplana
- Excursions to nearby Bergell or the untouched world of the Fex valley
- Pristine nature in the Swiss National Park
Winter sports in the Upper Engadine
- Ski region with Furtschellas/Corvatsch, Corviglia/Piz Nair, Diavolezza and Lagalb
- 200 km of cross-country trails
- 16 km of snowshoe trails
- Natural ice rink with curling rinks
- Engadin Ski Marathon in March
E-MOUNTAINBIKE FOR RENT
The Hotel Schweizerhof rents E-Mountainbikes. Explore the beautiful region on two wheels!
Half a day (3 hours): CHF 25.-
1 day (6 hours): CHF 39.-
The helmet is included in the price.
Contact the reception in advance for information and booking, limited number of E-bikes.